We live in a beautiful part of the world and we want to keep it that way for future generations. That is why tackling climate change is one of our main priorities and why we want to achieve a 50% recycling rate
As part of that drive, we have simplified your recycling to help you put the right stuff in the right box. Let’s all work together to protect our planet.
- If you are missing any of the containers you can get a free replacement
- If you live in a block of flats visit the flats and communal collections page
Find out what goes in your waste and recycling containers:
- Book a slot at the tip (recycling centre)
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste and save money?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?
- Recycling Blog
- Recycling Support Coordinators