We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We remove general household waste once a fortnight and recycling once a week on a scheduled collection day. If you think we've missed your bin, please tell us after 6pm on the day of the collection (due to crew finishing times), so we can investigate. If appropriate, we'll arrange another collection.
Waste and recycling collection times can vary throughout the day, so please do not report a missed collection until after 6pm on the day of the collection.
We may not have collected your bin because:
- It wasn't left out on time. See when is my bin collected?
- You've put the wrong materials in your bin. You may have a sicker/tag on your bin or recycling container. See what goes in my bins?
- Your bin was too heavy.
- Our vehicle has broken down.
- Bad weather stopped us collecting your bin.
- Your road was blocked and this stopped us collecting your bin - before reporting your bin as missed please check our list of roads missed due to access problems,
Once reported missed collections should be re-scheduled and collected within two working days. Please ensure that you leave your bin out for collection once you have reported it missed.
If you have previously reported your missed collection and it has not been collected within two working days please contact us on 01803 701316. Do not use this form unless you are making a new report.
Only one type of missed collection can be reported at a time - if you need to report more than one type of collection please complete this form and you will be given the option to make another request afterwards.
The following roads are reported as still outstanding due to access issues.
Wednesday 16 September 2020
- Bath Lane, Torquay (Bridge Road End)
- Florida Road, Torquay
- Hilly Gardens Road, Torquay
- Book a slot a the tip (recycling centre)
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste and save money?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?
- Bin lookup