We remove general household waste once a fortnight and recycling once a week on a scheduled collection day. If you think we've missed your bin, please tell us as soon as possible so we can investigate. If appropriate, we'll arrange another collection.
We may not have collected your bin because:
Due to crew finishing times missed collections can only be reported after 6pm on the day of the collection.
Once reported missed collections should be re-scheduled and collected within 2 working days. Please ensure that you leave your bin out for collection once you have reported it missed.
If you have previously reported your missed collection and it has not been collected within 2 working days please contact TOR2 on 01803 701316. Do not use this form unless you are making a new report.
Only one type of missed collection can be reported at a time - if you need to report more than one type of collection please complete this form and you will be given the option to make another request afterwards.
Residents of flats - please note that waste may be collected at different times throughout the day.
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?