We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and to provide additional support for those affected.
If you have previously requested a container but it has not yet been delivered please call SWISCo on 01803 701316 to report this. Do not use these forms unless you are making a new request.
In all cases waste containers are for collection of household waste materials by SWISCo only and should not be requested for any other purpose.
You can also request new stickers to show you what should go into each of the boxes.
If you require a replacement or additional waste container for non-recyclable waste you will need to apply directly to SWISCo using one of the following forms. The completed form should be returned to SWISCo using the details shown on the form.
- Christmas refuse and recycling
- Book a slot a the tip (recycling centre)
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste and save money?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?