If your bins are missing, damaged or stolen you can order new ones. You can order:
- Recycling boxes
- Nets for recycling boxes
- Food waste kitchen caddy
- Food waste bin
- Blue bag for paper
- Wheelie bin or seagull proof sack
We aim to deliver your new containers to you within 10 days.
If you have already ordered new containers but they haven't been delivered yet please call SWISCo on 01803 701310. Do not use these forms unless you are starting a new order.
Bins and recycling boxes are for collecting household waste materials by SWISCo only. You should not use them for anything else.
Request a New or Replacement Container
You can also order new stickers to show you what should go into each of the boxes.
If you need a replacement or extra wheelie bin or seagull sack please complete a general waste container request form on the SWISCo website.
Complete a general waste container request form on the SWISCo website Opens in a new window
- Book a slot at the tip (recycling centre)
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste and save money?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?
- Recycling Blog
- Recycling Support Coordinators