We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Your recycling boxes, food bin and wheeled bin or seagull proof bag need to be placed at the boundary of your property so easily accessible from the highway by 6am on your collection day in order for us to guarantee it will be collected.
- Each property is supplied with two recycling boxes which are emptied weekly.
- Most households are provided with a wheeled bin for any general household rubbish that cannot be recycled. This will be collected fortnightly.
- Some households are provided with seagull proof sacks and in almost all cases will receive a weekly collection.
- Households are provided with both a small food caddy to use in the kitchen and a larger food waste bin to store outside. The large food waste bin will be emptied weekly.
NB: All collections take place as usual across all Bank Holidays except for Christmas and New Year.
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?