We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
You can recycle your grass cuttings and other garden waste by taking them to the Recycling Centre.
TOR2 also offer a cash on collection service for collecting garden waste from households in Torbay. This service is offered at a charge of £12 for up to 8 bags and £1 for every additional bag. For further details of this service or to arrange a collection, please phone 01803 701316.
Monthly garden waste collection points operate in Brixham and Torquay every month between February and November. Torbay residents can take their household garden waste to the collection point between the hours of 9am and 1pm. The waste is then sent for composting.
Restrictions: These services are for household garden waste only. No plastic bags, soil, rubble or branches over 10cm (4 inches) in diameter. No commercial waste. Please do not deposit any waste at the sites outside of the dates and times listed below. Anyone seen doing so is likely to be prosecuted for fly tipping.
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?