If you are moving house and have signed up for our garden waste collection service you can not transfer the subscription. We will not be able to issue a refund if you move house.

Your brown bin(s) must be left at your old property if:

  • you are moving to another property in Torbay
  • you are moving out of Torbay

If you want to use the garden waste service at your new home you will need to sign up for a new subscription.

  Sign up for garden waste collections