We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Due to Coronavirus restrictions the Salvation Army are currently unable empty textile recycling banks.
Please do not use the Salvation Army textile recycling banks until restrictions have been lifted.
Recycling makes good sense, but do not make a special journey to visit a recycling point. Visit one of the sites detailed below when making an essential journey. Please show consideration to neighbours in residential areas by not using the facilities between the hours of 8pm and 8am.
Visit Recycle Devon to find out more information on county wide schemes and locations.
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste and save money?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?
- Bin lookup