We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and to provide additional support for those affected.
An assisted collection is when the crew collect, empty and return your bins and/or boxes to an agreed location within your property boundary.
Who is eligible for assisted collections?
You can apply for an assisted collection if you have mobility difficulties or an impairment that means you cannot safely carry containers to the kerbside and no one in your household is physically able to help you.9054,9053
Should you require any help in completing this form please telephone 01803 701316 for confidential assistance.
- Book a slot at the tip (recycling centre)
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste and save money?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?