Residents are required to ensure that their bins are placed adjacent to the front edge of their property for collection. TOR2 offer a service to residents who are elderly or infirm, with a disability or medical condition, to have wheeled bin(s) or authorised sacks collected from an agreed point within their property and and returned again afterwards.
The assisted collection service is only available to households where there is no one who is able to present the wheeled bin(s) or authorised sacks.9054,9053
Should you require any help in completing this form please telephone 01803 701316 for confidential assistance.
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?