We are here to help you reduce, reuse and recycle more of your waste.
We know that most people in Torbay recycle, but do you recycle as much as you can, as often as you can?
Around 20% of the contents of people’s bins is food waste. It could have been recycled using our weekly food waste collection to make soil improvers for local farms as well as generating electricity.
We can help you to take your recycling to the next level! We can offer advice on waste reduction help you to reuse if you are already recycling all that you can. If you have any questions or would like advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to help.
Our Recycling Support Coordinators are Eden and Keiran.
Talks and events
You can invite one of the team to come to your next event. We can give talks and recycling and waste advice at:
- Community events
- Local community groups
- Local schools and colleges
Let us know when your event is and how we can help by emailing email@example.com.
The latest news on reducing waste
Keep up to date with the latest news and information on recycling and reducing waste by:
More information on Recycling
Contact Recycling Coordinators
- Book a slot at the tip (recycling centre)
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste and save money?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?
- Recycling Blog
- Recycling Support Coordinators