Cars are allowed to visit every day of the week.
Vans are only allowed to visit on a Thursday.
The recycling centre is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day but will remain open on Bank Holidays.
Please see the list of items that are accepted free of charge and those items that are not accepted on the disposing of household waste page.
View the restricted wastes page for information on disposing of DIY waste, black bag residual waste, tyres (not commercial vehicles), chemicals and asbestos products.
1 October to 31 March
|Monday||8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Saturday||10:00am to 4:30pm|
|Sunday||10:00am to 4:30pm|
Please note - Last entry into the Recycling Centre is 15 minutes before closing time!
AddressTor Park Road, Paignton, TQ4 7PL
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Pledge to Compost
- Waste Disposal
- Litter and litter bins