Following consideration of representations received on Proposed Modifications to Torbay’s CIL Submission draft Charging Schedule, an Examination Hearing Session on Torbay’s CIL will be held on Wednesday 9th November 2016 (10am) at The Meadfoot Room, Town Hall, Castle Circus, Torquay TQ1 3DR.
The Independent Examiner will be Mr Keith Holland BA (Hons) DipTP MRTPI ARICS of Intelligent Plans and Examinations.
The Council’s response to representations received on the Proposed Modifications is set out below. Please see the Council’s main CIL webpage for more information.
The representations received on the following consultation stages are included below:
- Draft Charging Schedule (DCS) consultation that took place between 9 February 2015 and 23 March 2015
- Revised Draft Charging Schedule(RDCS) consultation that took place between 18 March 2016 and 29 April 2016
- Proposed Modifications Consultation that took place between 5 September and 17 October 2016
Because of the relatively small numbers of representations received they are presented as a single PDF per consultation stage.
The Council’s Consultation statements setting out a summary of representations received along with its response may also be accessed below;
- Representations Proposed Modifications and TBC Response (October 2016)
- Consultation Statement (September 2016) and Torbay Council’s response to representations made on the Preliminary, Draft and Revised Draft Charging Schedule
For Nikki and Council Advertising Network
Wednesday 9 November 2016. Meadfoot Room, Town Hall
Proposed Modifications September 2016
Draft Charging Schedule February 2015
Revised Draft Charging Schedule March 2016
PCL Planning amalgamation of housing provider representations (November 2016).
TDA statement regarding Town Centre Regeneration
Cost(s) of opening up a Strategic Site
S106 Obligations agreed April 2015 to October 2016
Response to examiner's questions - 8 November 2016
Sites which have received permission since April 2012 (BF 15+/GF 3+)
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Leader of the Council
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Civic Mayor
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Fraud within or against the council
- Fit for the future
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- Preparing for Brexit
- Achievements, Honours and Awards
- New Town Councils