If the results you are looking for are not displayed below you could also try searching our A - Z of services or agendas, reports and minutes search or planning search

Suggested Council Services:   Council Tax Council Tax Support Pay your council tax

61 - 80 of 2019 results

Budget 2022/23

Find out about the budget that the Cabinet is proposing for the 2022/23 financial year.

Upload your documents and evidence

. Sign up to email updates Home Council tax Upload your documents and evidence Back to Council tax Upload your documents and evidence Submitting your evidence electronically Submitting your documents

Tell us about a change

Any changes that might affect your council tax bill should be reported to us immediately.

Report a benefit cheat

Tell us about people who might be committing Council Tax Support fraud.

Register with My Torbay

Find out how to register, access and manage your Council Tax or Business Rates accounts online.

Behind or struggling with your payments

Find out what to do if you are behind with your payments.

Chief Finance Officer’s Report

Further information to support the Partnership’s draft Budget for 2022/23

If you are self-employed

Information on how self-employed earnings are calculated when working out Council Tax Support.

Budget overview

An overview of the Cabinet’s proposals for the Revenue and Capital Budgets for 2022/2023.

Your bill

Information about your council tax bill

You think your bill is wrong

Information on what to do if you think your bill is wrong

Cabinet’s Response to Consultation

Provides the Cabinet’s response to the consultation and amended budget proposals

If you are employed

Information on how earnings are used when working out benefit.

Can students claim?

information on which students can claim.

Struggling with payments

don’t ignore the problem as it could mean you have to pay a lot more. Could you get your council tax bill reduced? Help with debt Other financial help available Share this page

Paying your bill

Information on how to pay your bill and changing your instalments

Fair Debt Collection Policy

Find out how we collect money for Council Tax, Business Rates, Housing Benefit Overpayments, Sundry Debts and Miscellaneous Income, and Parking Penalty Charge Notices.

Tell us someone has died

What we need to know when someone has died

What evidence we need

Find out what proof we need for your claim.

What to do if you receive a summons

Find out about what to do if you receive a summons