If you have received a final notice or a summons it will not be possible to change the payment details on your account.

It is important to have a payment plan that help you to make your payments on time. You can ask for weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, you can spread your payments over 12 months and change how you pay.

If you have a council tax balance that is being collected directly from your earnings or benefits or is with the bailiff (enforcement agents) we will not be able to change the payments on these debts. Also we will not be able to set up a Direct Debit if two previous Direct Debits have failed in the current council tax year.