We have had to change the way that some of our service operates to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and to provide additional support for those affected.
You have a legal duty to tell us of any changes in your circumstance which may affect the amount of council tax you pay.
You must make sure that you tell us about these changes, don't rely on someone else to pass the information on.
Failure to tell us within 21 days could lead a financial penalty or prosecution.
- You move
- There is a change to the number of people living in your property
- Someone has passed away
- You buy a second property
- You sell a second property
- You change your name
- Children leave school
- Your landlord has changed
- A correspondence address has changed
- Any other changes