Accessibility Skip to main content

Tell us about a move or any changes

Find out what changes you need to tell us about so that you don't pay the wrong amount of council tax.

You must tell us if you move or if there are any changes in your circumstances so you pay the right amount of council tax. Make sure you tell us about these changes within 21 days. Do not rely on someone else to tell us.

If the number of people living in your property has changed, a new application for Working Age Council Tax reduction may be required. A new application can be made at: Working Age Council Tax reduction