Stay safe in hot weather Find out how to protect yourself and others in the summer months.

We now offer Licensing Act 2003 pre-application advice.

This is by appointment only and can be carried out face to face or electronically. The cost is £130 for up to two hours.

The advice session gives advice and guidance on how to complete the process and provides information on best practice on making an application. However we cannot guarantee that your application will be successful.