A person named on a premises licence as the DPS must inform tell us if he/she wants to be removed as the designated premises supervisor (DPS).
Applications must be sent to us if the premises are located in Torbay.7593
Within 48 hours of the Notice being given to us, you must give the Premises Licence Holder
- A copy of the Notice sent to us, and
- A Notice directing the Licence Holder to send to us within 14 days, the Premises Licence or, if that is not practicable, a statement of the reasons for the failure to provide the licence.
If the Premises Licence Holder fails to send the premises licence to us he/she will commit an offence.
There is no fee payable to be removed as DPS.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses