If the results you are looking for are not displayed below you could also try searching our A - Z of services or agendas, reports and minutes search or planning search

Suggested Council Services:   Council Tax Council Tax Support Pay your council tax

81 - 100 of 2467 results

Adult Social Care Precept

Find out how money is being spent to benefit the residents of Torbay.

Can students claim?

information on which students can claim.

Explanations and appeals

What you need to do if you think that a decision we've made is wrong.

When will your claim start?

Information on when your claim will start.

What evidence we need

Find out what proof we need for your pension age council tax support claim.

Jobs and skills

Information for Torbay residents who are struggling to find work.

If you or your partner are employed

Information on how earnings are used when working out pension age Council Tax Support.

You think your bill is wrong

Find out what to do if you think your bill is wrong.

What to do if you receive a summons

Find out about what to do if you receive a summons

Behind or struggling with your payments

Find out what to do if you are behind with your payments.

Ask us to make a payment arrangement

Find out more about making a payment arrangement.

Recovery methods we can use

Find out the methods we can use to recover a debt if you have not paid your Council Tax.

Budget 2024/25

Find out about the budget that the Cabinet is proposing for the 2024/25 financial year.

Upload your documents and evidence

Submit evidence online for your claim.

Upload your documents and evidence

Submit evidence for your Housing Benefit and/or Pension Age Council Tax Support claim

Contact us

Find out how to get in touch with our departments, such as Council Tax, Benefits or Waste and Recycling via telephone or online.

Owners’ survey results

% 2.1 Needed time to do the work - your council tax rules penalise purchasers of empty properties - do not allow for any time to complete renovations before selling or letting the property

Budget 2022/23

Find out about the budget that the Cabinet is proposing for the 2022/23 financial year.

You are paying childcare costs

Find out when we can use childcare payments to reduce earnings on a claim.

Online benefits calculators

Find out how much help you could get.