If you have received an invoice and cannot pay it in full you may be able to repay in instalments.

You can choose how you want to pay your instalments and whether the payments are weekly, fortnightly or monthly. If you want to pay by Direct Debit, the payments will be monthly taken on the 1st of each month.

If you can’t clear the debt within 12 months we need more information from you. You will need to give full details of all your income and expenditure and provide three months consecutive bank statements for all accounts you have.

  Ask to pay an invoice by instalments

If your Housing Benefit payments are being reduced to pay an overpayment or you already have instalments set up to repay an invoice, you can ask us to reduce the amount we are deducting.

Ask us to consider lower repayments