We wish to redesign and commission some of our existing services to create a new integrated 0-19 years’ Service for Children, Young People & Families in Torbay.
The current services included in this plan are:
- Health Visiting;
- School Nursing;
- National Child Measurement Programme;
- Children’s Centres;
- Young People’s Substance Misuse Service;
- Advocacy and Independent Visitors Service;
- Missing and Return Home Interview Service.
We want to explore a model that delivers these services altogether through ‘Family Hubs’. The Authority wants Family Hubs to deliver holistic, early intervention services to Children, Young People and Families. We believe that introducing these Hubs is a clear next step to:
- Improving co-ordination of services and support;
- Improving the experience for people using services;
- Ensuring outcomes improve for children and young people.
Our redesign is informed by Children, Young People and Families, developments around the country and consultation with its local stakeholders. The process began with a Public Health Nursing and Children’s Centre consultation in 2015/16 and in Autumn 2017 we agreed to recommission a new service for Children, Young People and Families. Stakeholder engagement events and an online consultation were held in late 2017.
The estimated budget for this contract could be in the region of £18.45m for the 5 year duration from April 2019.
0to19 Integrated Contract
Further details can be found in our FAQ documents.26018,26193
0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
Consultation Feedback Report
Please see the consultation report below, which collates all of the feedback we gathered during our consultation and engagement process.
Contact 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- How the council works
- Jobs and careers
- Leader of the Council
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Civic Mayor
- Information and data
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Fraud within or against the council
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- 0to19 Integrated Contract
- Achievements, Honours and Awards
- Social Value
- Climate Change
- Torbay Climate Emergency Action Plan