Our free service helps landlords and tenants. It guides them through the complicated world of private renting and aims to:
- match 'tenancy ready' clients with local landlords
- allow trouble-free tenancies
- give peace of mind to both the landlord and the tenant
We offer a competitive range of financial and other benefits:
You decide who moves into your property. We will find you tenants, but you don't have to offer them a tenancy.
Finding the right tenant
We match tenants to your property using a thorough assessment that looks at:
Deposit and rent in advance
A five-week deposit with one month rent in advance. Fast payment processing to minimise delays in letting your property.
It can be difficult meeting rental regulations. You need to know a lot of legislation but we can help you.
You will have our support for as long as the tenant lives at the property. We will support you and your tenants.
Minimal rental gaps
We aim to find you a tenant as soon as you are ready.
We will look at photos and visit the property if we need to.
We will review each tenancy at the end of the first six months.
To give you the best service and to promote sustainable tenancies we’ll need this information:
- Name of landlord
- Contact telephone
- Property details, including photos, or link to the agent
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Gas safety certificate, if applicable
To join the scheme send this information to email@example.com
Contact Landlords Liaison
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Torbay Housing Needs Overview
- Empty Homes
- Renting a home
- Advice for landlords
- Finding a home
- Youth Homeless Prevention
- Houses in multiple occupation
- Advice for homeowners
- Join the housing waiting list through Devon Home Choice
- Your landlord has asked you to leave
- I need a housing inspection to ensure my home is safe
- Electrical safety standards
- Upload your documents to Housing Options
- Worried you might lose your home
- Moving home
- Melville Project
- Emergency and Temporary Accommodation
- Refugees statement
- Asylum seekers contingency accommodation
- Housing Strategy 2023 to 2030
- Housing Strategy evidence base 2023
- Housing, Community and safety policies and plans
- Plans, policies and strategies