If you would like to inform us of safety concerns you have or that your landlord isn’t making appropriate repairs then you can do so below.

  Tell us about your concerns

alternatively you may decide to contact your landlord to report the defects or problems with the property. You can print a sample letter to send to your landlord to help you with reporting the problem.

If your landlord doesn't make the repairs after you have written to them you can ask us for help.