Coronavirus Latest information and updates
Feedback Help us to improve our website

We are currently experiencing significantly high demand for subject access requests and therefore there are delays in processing these types of requests.   We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Anyone has the right to know what personal information we hold about them, unless there is a good reason for not disclosing it. To ask to see information we hold about you, you will need to:

  • Ask us in writing
  • Give us proof of who you are (2 forms of identification, one of which must show your name and address)
  • Give us as much detail as you can to help us find the information about you more quickly

To ask to see information about your Adult Social Care file, please contact Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust 

You can provide copies of documents by using the ‘Upload file’ link on the form below.

What happens next

We will write and tell you we have received your request. We may also ask you for more details to help us find the information you are interested in.

We will respond to you within one month of receiving your request.  However, we may extend the deadline by a further two months where necessary, for example where the request is complex.

If you are not happy with our response or how we dealt with your request, you can ask the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to investigate. They also give advice on raising a concern with an organisation.