We have had to change the way that some of our service operates to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We provide a full list of all the properties in Torbay which are licensed as HMO's. We aim to update this register on a quarterly basis.
For information on what data we publish on the public register and why we have to publish it, please refer to the HMO Licencing Privacy Notice. Please note that under GDPR, individuals have to specifically opt-in to receive marketing correspondence. The publishing of licence holders' details on the public register is due to a legal obligation and does not constitute consent of the licence holders to be contacted for marketing purposes.
Where the HMO Manager is blank the Licence holder is the HMO Manager
- Worried you might lose your home
- Your landlord has asked you to leave
- Join the housing waiting list through Devon Home Choice
- Emergency and Temporary Accommodation
- Renting a home
- Advice for landlords
- Advice for homeowners
- Refugees statement
- Moving home
- Finding a home
- Upload your documents to Housing Options
- Electrical safety standards
- I need a housing inspection to ensure my home is safe
- Houses in multiple occupation
- Energy efficiency