Accessibility Skip to main content

Claiming if you are of pension age but still working

How we work out pension age Council Tax Support if you are working.

The current processing time for new applications and changes to benefit claims is an average of 6 weeks.

If you contact us with a general enquiry online we will reply to you within two working days.

You can apply for Council Tax Support if you are employed or self employed. The amount you get depends on how much your council tax is and your household income and circumstance.

Was this page helpful?

Let us know how we're doing using the form below. We're constantly trying to improve this website and your feedback is very important to us.

We will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised in this feedback.

Contact Benefits