If you are struggling to find housing or are worried you might become homeless you don’t need to struggle alone.
Help with paying rent and Council Tax
- If you are struggling to pay your council tax then there are ways we may be able to help
- What to do if you are having problems paying your rent or mortgage and where to get help
- How to claim Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- How to claim Universal Credit
- Discretionary Housing Payments provide help with rent or housing costs
- We have a limited Council Tax Discretionary awards fund for those struggling to pay their council tax. This fund is to help with exceptional circumstances.
Paying your mortgage
It can be hard to talk about money but it’s important to get help as soon as you can. Find out what to do if you have problems paying your mortgage.
Turn to us if you’re worried you might be about to be made homeless.
If you’re already homeless, find out where you can turn for help.