As part of our commitment to transparency we have already published a number of datasets under the Open Government License Opens in a new window.
As this is a new requirement not all of the information is currently available and data will be added to this directory. The we will be working on improving a number of the datasets in order to comply with the mandatory requirements set out in the Code.
Each individual item of expenditure above £500 (individual invoices, grant payments, expense payments, payments for goods & services grants, grant in aid, rent, credit notes over £500 and transactions from other public bodies)
Every transaction on a Government Procurement Card
Procurement and contracts
- - All invitations to tender for contracts to provide goods and/or services with a value that exceeds £50,000 (net excluding recoverable VAT)
- Contracts - All contracts, commissioned activity purchase order, framework agreement etc with a value exceeding £5,000 (net excluding recoverable VAT)
Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
Details of all grants paid. This information will be tagged on the expenditure reports in due course.
Covering each member of staff in the top three levels of the organisation
Detail of number of employees whose remuneration was at least £50k in brackets of £5k, details of remuneration and job title of certain senior employees whose salary is at least £50k and employees whose salaries are £150k or more, identified by name. In addition the Council is required to provide a list of responsibilities
Defined as the ratio between the highest paid taxable earnings for the given year (including base salary, variable pay, bonuses, allowances and the cash value of any benefits-in-kind) and the median earnings figure of the whole of the authority's workforce
Details on union representatives including total number, total number who spend at least 50% of time on union duties, basic estimate of spending on unions and names of trade unions represented in the Local Authority
The Constitution of the Council
- Income and expenditure - The authority's parking accounts including details of revenue collected from on-street parking, off-street parking and Penalty Charge Notices. Detail of how the authority has spent a surplus on its parking account.
- Parking Spaces - The number of marked out controlled on and off-street parking spaces.
Details of counter fraud work and associated staffing
Local authority land and building assets
Details on all land and building assets
Details of all Torbay Council's land and building assets.
Details of all the TDA's land and building assets.
Details of existing waste collection contract.
(Please note that when you open the above link this will open the Contracts Register, please select Joint Venture Strategic Services Partnership Waste in the project name field to view the project details).
The Local Government Association's open data incentive scheme was to encourage local authorities to publish three specific sets of data in a consistent format on popular themes; planning applications; premises licenses and; public toilets.
This information can be found on a centralwebsite.
You will find the local open data incentive CSV schemes using the following links:
Contact Information Compliance
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Honorary Freeman of Torbay
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Achievements and awards
- Fraud within or against the council
- Fit for the future
- Transformation Programme
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project