The Small Grants programme aims to support this by offering funding to projects involving adults and young people aged 14 or over which meet one or more of the aims of our ‘Towards an Active Nation’ strategy:
- Get inactive people to become more active
- Develop lasting sporting habits
- Engender more positive attitudes among young people
- Develop more diverse volunteers
- Improve progression and inclusion among the most talented
- Projects working with mixed age groups may still be considered if there is a focus on people aged 14 and over
Visit Sport England - Small Grants for further information.