Food for Good Torbay is a social movement of people from across our community. They are all committed to making Torbay a healthy, vibrant and sustainable food place.
What this means
- Everyone has access to affordable, healthy food, regardless of income
- We minimise food waste - helps to save money and the planet
- We understand the impact that food has on our health and the environment - to help us make good choices
- We have access to spaces where we can grow our own food.
- We can enjoy cooking and eating in a variety of ways.
- We have a food economy that is diverse, vibrant, and sustainable.
These aims are more important now than ever. It might feel like we have a lot of work to do to reach these goals, but lots of little actions can make a big change!