The Local Development Scheme (LDS) is the project management document for an authority's Development Plan, setting out the range of documents that will be prepared and the timescales for their production.
The 2017 version of the LDS took effect from 2 March 2017, superseding the previous LDS from 2014 and is available below. This follows adoption of the new Torbay Local Plan 2012-2030 'A landscape for success'
This LDS also includes, for information purposes, details of how and when Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs), alongside other related documents will be produced. Those documents include the Authority Monitoring Report, the three Neighbourhood Plans (for Torquay, Paignton and the Brixham Peninsula) and the Community Infrastructure Levy Charging Schedule.
- Regulation 18(3) Proposed broad option consultation: September-October 2022 (6 weeks minimum).
- Preparation of Preferred Option and completion of evidence base November 2022-May 2023
- Consultation on Regulation 19 Preferred Option (post-election) June 2023-August 2023 (Needs Full Council approval).
- Submission to Secretary of State: October 2023 (Needs Full Council approval).
The revised timetable will be reflected in an updated Local Development Scheme in due course.
The superseded Local Development Scheme 2014 is included below for information purposes only:
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Leader of the Council
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Civic Mayor
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Fraud within or against the council
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- 0to19 Integrated Contract
- Preparing for Brexit
- Achievements, Honours and Awards
- Social Value