We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We are committed to promoting the highest standards of conduct by Members and have adopted a Code of Conduct for all Members as part of our constitution.
If you think the Code of Conduct has been breached you can make a complaint about:
- a Torbay Councillor
- a Brixham Town Council Opens in a new window
- an Independent Co-opted Member
For more information please visit the Councillors' Behaviour, Interests and Standards page.
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Leader of the Council
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Civic Mayor
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Fraud within or against the council
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- Preparing for Brexit
- Achievements, Honours and Awards
- New Town Councils