This type of waste presents a high risk to personnel handling the waste and must be contained within a purpose made rigid 'sharps' container bag for clinical wastes.
This must be collected separately to regular commercial waste and disposed of by incineration.
£12 per sharps box (including pick up)
To arrange a commercial sharps or clinical collection please contact SWISCo.
You should seek the advice of the Environment Agency who would advise of a specialised waste disposal service.
Drugs or Other Pharmaceutical Products
These items should be returned to the pharmacist for disposal.
- COVID-19 support for businesses
- Business rates
- Commercial waste and services
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses
- Report a COVID-19 concern or complaint
- Community Renewal Fund
- A guide to remortgaging your property