Our Chip and PIN, online and automated telephone payment systems will be unavailable from 1:30pm today due to essential maintenance. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. For more information visit the Maintenance page.

Under the Gambling Act 2005 there are three types of licences that are required to run facilities for gambling. You will need to apply direct to the Gambling Commision  Opens in a new window  for an Operator Licence and a Personal Licence. A number of activities only require a permit, which can be issued by us.