Your bus pass entitles you to free off-peak travel on registered local busses (a timetabled bus service which is open to the general public) across Torbay and anywhere in the rest of England.
When using your bus pass outside Torbay please check for local variations. Free bus travel with these passes is available between 9:30am and 11pm on Monday to Friday, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
Your bus pass does not include:
- car parking charges at Park and Ride sites
- long-distance coaches
- coach excursions and holiday tours
- rail-replacement buses
- Ring and Ride, taxis, private hire cars and Fare Cars
- Services operated as ‘sight-seeing tours’ offering only one type of premium fare with no separate fares between stages or boarding points
- Services on which the majority of seats can be reserved in advance of travel
- Park and ride services are also not part of the statutory minimum scheme and operators may not accept the Concessionary Bus Pass, if the local Council has decided to exclude these services from their scheme. Please contact the local Council where you are travelling for more information.