The statutory fee payable for a ceremony in the Register Office is £57 which includes a copy of your certificate.
You will only be allowed to have 2 witnesses attend this ceremony.
Ceremonies are available:
If you decide to hold your ceremony in the Register Office you will need to book a date, this can be done up to 12 months in advance.
The Resgister Office is in Paignton Library and Information Centre on Great Western Road opposite Paignton Bus Station, where most bus services stop including the No. 12.
- Book to register a birth
- Book to register a death
- Book to give notice
- Book a date for your ceremony
- Copy certificates
- Marriages and civil partnerships
- Citizenship ceremonies
- Other ceremonies
- Changing a child name
- Re-register following the marriage of the natural parents
- Adding the father's details to the birth record
- Gender recognition
- Correcting a birth, death or marriage registration