The Register Office
The statutory fee payable for a ceremony in the Register Office is £57 which includes a copy of your marriage certificate.
You will only be allowed to have 2 witnesses attend this ceremony.
Ceremonies are available:
If you decide to hold your ceremony in the Register Office you will need to book a date, this can be done up to 12 months in advance.
- Book to register a birth
- Book to register a death
- Book to give notice
- Book a date for your ceremony
- Copy certificates
- Marriages and civil partnerships
- Citizenship ceremonies
- Other ceremonies
- Changing a child name
- Re-register following the marriage of the natural parents
- Adding the father's details to the birth record
- Gender recognition
- Correcting a birth, death or marriage registration