We have had to change the way that some of our service operates to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Once you have arranged a venue for your ceremony you will need to legally register your intention to get married or enter into a civil partnership. This is called 'giving notice'.

If you decide to change the venue after your appointment you will need to give notice again and a further fee will be charged.

  Book an appointment or find out more about giving notice