When choosing your ceremony venue in Torbay, you are spoilt for choice. You could have your ceremony at any one of the many prestigious venues that are licensed to hold these events across the bay. Each property has been individually and carefully inspected and approved as suitable for civil ceremonies. Wherever the civil ceremony is held, it will still be conducted by staff from the local Register Office.
If you decide to hold your ceremony in approved premises, you should first contact them to ensure that the date you want is available.
- Book to register a birth
- Book to register a death
- Book to give notice
- Book a date for your ceremony
- Copy certificates
- Marriages and civil partnerships
- Citizenship ceremonies
- Other ceremonies
- Changing a child name
- Re-register following the marriage of the natural parents
- Adding the father's details to the birth record
- Gender recognition
- Correcting a birth, death or marriage registration