We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
For all productions where children will be performing, applications for a Licence must be made to us by the producer/responsible person 14-28 days before the first date of the performance/activity. Rehearsals do not count towards the number of days permitted.
Applications must be completed by the person responsible for the production.
The Application form includes a declaration section which must be completed and signed by the Parent/Guardian of the Child in the production and submitted with one Passport-sized photograph, a copy of the Birth Certificate and all School absence permission letters.
A guide to the requirements and restrictions for children working in entertainment.
Licences are granted where we are satisfied about the child's fitness and about provisions made for their health, kind treatment and education.
Any person who holds a Performance & Activities Licence is responsible for ensuring that Children are supervised at all times and under the charge of a chaperone approved by this Local Authority (except when in the charge of a parent/guardian or tutor).
- COVID-19 support for businesses
- Business rates
- Commercial waste and services
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses
- Report a COVID-19 concern or complaint
- Community Renewal Fund
- A guide to remortgaging your property