The latest information on emergencies affecting Torbay.
Information and updates will be published on this page when we are supporting the response to an event or a situation that threatens serious damage to human welfare, the environment or security within Torbay.
There are currently no emergencies in Torbay.
Find out the latest information and advice about Coronavirus (COVID-19) including an update from our Director of Public Health, Dr Lincoln Sargeant, about the current situation in Torbay.
Visit our flooding pages for information and advice on what to do during a flood and how to be prepared for a flood.
- Current emergencies
- Our role before, during and after an emergency
- How you can prepare for an emergency
- Flooding and extreme weather
- Preventing violent extremism and terrorism
- Advice on business continuity
- Bonfire Night safety advice
- Halloween safety advice
- Festive safety advice
- Report a crime or concern
- Fire safety advice
- Safer Communities Torbay
- Bird Flu (Avian influenza)