We are currently experiencing a significantly high demand for subject access requests and therefore there are delays in processing these types of requests. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Ask to see information about you
How to ask to see the information we hold about you (subject access request).
Anyone has the right to know what personal information we hold about them, unless there is a good reason for not disclosing it. To ask to see information we hold about you, you will need to:
- Ask us in writing
- Give us proof of who you are (2 forms of identification, one of which must show your name and address)
- Give us as much detail as you can to help us find the information about you more quickly
To ask to see information about your Adult Social Care file, please contact Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
What happens next
We will write and tell you we have received your request. We may also ask you for more details to help us find the information you are interested in.
We will respond to you within one month of receiving your request. However, we may extend the deadline by a further two months where necessary, for example where the request is complex.
If you are not happy with our response or how we dealt with your request, you can ask the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to investigate. They also give advice on raising a concern with an organisation.
- How the council works
- Jobs and careers
- Leader of the Council
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Civic Mayor
- Information and data
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Fraud within or against the council
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- 0to19 Integrated Contract
- Achievements, Honours and Awards
- Social Value
- Climate Change
- Greener Way for Our Bay Framework and Action Plan