We are required to have a Data Protection Officer. This person is responsible for making sure we comply with data protection legislation. They have the following tasks:
- To advice us and our staff of their obligations under the legislation.
- Provide advice on data protection impact assessments and new processing activities we wish to undertake.
- Act as the contact point for members of the public to raise any concerns about how we are handling their personal data
- Act as the contact point for the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our Data Protection Officer is Jo Beer, Head of Information Governance and she can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Information Compliance
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Leader of the Council
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Civic Mayor
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Fraud within or against the council
- Fit for the future
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- New Town Councils
- Preparing for Brexit
- Achievements, Honours and Awards