You can make a formal complaint if you think we have:

  • Done something wrong
  • Behaved unfairly or impolitely
  • Not carried out a service to an agreed standard
  • Not responded to your request for a service within our stated timescale

For information on the complaints process visit the how we deal with complaints page.

To help us deal with your complaint effectively please tell us:

  • What the problem is
  • How and when it occurred
  • How it has affected you
  • What you would like us to do to put things right.