If you hold a Private Hire Vehicle or Operators licence, they are valid until the 30 April each year and must be renewed.
We will notify you in advance of when your licences are due to expire. To renew either licence, please log into your online account.
Please ensure that you renew your licences well in advance of the expiry date, failure to do so could result in your licences not being sent to you in time, meaning you will be unable to work until you receive them. You are unable to renew after the 30 April, this will result in the licence lapsing.
Read the Hackney Carriage (Taxi) and Private Hire Policy for requirements and more information.
The fee for a Private Hire Vehicle Licence renewal is £154.
The fee for a Private Hire Operator Licence renewal is £67.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses