If you hold a Hackney Carriage, or Seasonal Hackney Carriage licence, you can apply to us for permission to advertise on the vehicle.
The advertising must meet our specification in regard to the type and size of advert. Read the Hackney Carriage (Taxi) and Private Hire Policy for the specifications and more information.
To request permission for advertising on the vehicle, the licence holder must make an application.
This form must be sent to the following address.
Before any advert is placed on the vehicle please await permission from us.
There is no fee for this application.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses