Accessibility Skip to main content

Out of area placements

Tell us about an out of area care and support placement being made in Torbay.

You must tell us if you are placing someone you are responsible for looking after within Torbay.

The care commissioner should contact us in advance and tell us:

  • their contact details
  • prospective service arrangements
  • who is providing the care

We will use the information you provide to monitor contracts and contact you if:

  • we have a safeguarding issue
  • there is an urgent care home closure

You should also tell us when a person leaves the provision.

Tell us about an out of area placement