The white on brown tourism signs are used to guide visitors to tourist destinations.
For a sign to be granted:
- The destination must be normally open at least 4 hours per day, 180 days a year
- At least 40% of visitors travel at least 10 miles to visit
- Must be open to the public without pre-booking
All applications must meet our terms and conditions set out in the following document. Applications not meeting the terms and conditions will not be authorised and the assessment fee will not be refunded.18790
Provision of traffic signs to tourist destinations policy and guidance for applicants.
There is a non-refundable assessment fee of £75 which must be paid when you submit the form.
- Report a problem with a road or pavement
- Highway maintenance
- Road safety
- Travel Torbay
- Highways licenses and permits
- Heavy and abnormal loads
- Helicopter landings
- Report a dead animal on a road or footpath
- Apply for access lines
- Report parking problems
- Adding drivers to your vehicle insurance
- highways related plans, policies and reports.