Directional signs are in place at key points to guide road users to their chosen destination.
Individual businesses will not normally be signposted and signs are not to be used to advertise or promote a business.
Requests for a sign can be emailed or posted to us.
We will consider the request and send a notification of our decision. If successful we will also send a quote for the cost of the work.
All requests must meet our terms and conditions set out in the following document.18787
Direction signing policy and guidance
- Report a problem with a road or pavement
- Highway maintenance
- Road safety
- Travel Torbay
- Highways licenses and permits
- Heavy and abnormal loads
- Helicopter landings
- Report a dead animal on a road or footpath
- Apply for access lines
- Report parking problems
- Adding drivers to your vehicle insurance
- highways related plans, policies and reports.