We have had to change the way that some of our service operates to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and to provide additional support for those affected.
There are several ways to pay your BID levy:
You can pay your bill online with a debit or credit card.
You can pay by debit or credit card on our 24 hour automated payment line:
- Call 03300 887 984
- Calling from abroad +44 3300 887 984
A Direct Debit mandate is on the reverse of your invoice.
Internet, telephone banking or standing order
If you would like to set up a standing order or your bank allows you to access your bank account by phone or internet, the details you will need are;
- Sort Code: 55-70-01;
- Account Number: 06040411; and
- Name: Torbay Council
- BID invoice number
Send payments by post to:
You can pay by cash, cheque or debit card at any bank or. Some Post Offices no longer accept cheque payments.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste and services
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses
- Report a COVID-19 concern or complaint