You must tell us if any of the following change:

  • Your name
  • Your address
  • You have a new conviction
  • Accident damage to your vehicle

Change of name

You must tell us about a change in name in writing and provide evidence of the change. Write to us at:

Licensing Team
Torbay Council
Town Hall
Castle Circus

Other changes or general driver and vehicle enquiries

You can contact us online about any other changes, general taxi enquiries, or enquiries relating to Licences issued by Torbay Council.

  Tell us about changes to your details or if you have an enquiry