Accessibility Skip to main content

Customer complaints

Customer Complaints 

In the event of a complaint the first contact you should make is with the trader. This is best done in the form of a letter (with proof of delivery) or email.  

If that does not work please contact Citizens Advice Consumer Service can give you advice. 

Other redress 

Make a complaint about the premises or practitioner by calling us on 01803 208025. Or contact us online.  

Contact Licensing